Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 12, 2008

Our anniversary - 11 January

It's our 4 years anniversary and 3 years ROM anniversary!

Unfortunately we had to work today so we just planned for a nice dinner for the night. Ant surprised me with a bouquet of my favourite gerberra :) And then we had dinner at Fosters at Holland Village. We've always liked the place for it's live soft music. 2 glasses of champagne and a lovely dedication later from Ant (all arranged quietly without my knowledge), we had a lovely dinner. The ambience is really nice, soft and sweet :D


Ever since we've had our own place, we seldom go "pak-tor" anymore. We used to spend long walks on Mount Faber, Labrador Park, East Coast or simply take long drives to the east to see the planes taking off or even to have Nasi Lemak at Changi Village!


So we decided to drive up to Mount Faber after dinner for a walk.



"Nothing special" - Ant kept telling me. But i never needed any special plans or surprises. Just spending time together with my hubby is good enough for me because having my hubby with me is all that matters, really - jan

No comments: