Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 1, 2008

Finally time to go away and join another Circus !!!

30th Apr 08 marked the end of my journey with Ciba... or rather Unisys. I will be joining another company this coming mid May. That would means I can no longer "easily" go over to my wife's side to see her... not to mention to easily arrange for lunch anytime I like...

Looking back... I have been with Ciba for almost 6 years. ya... time really flies. Though excited to explore greener pastures, I'm somewhat sad to leave this wonderful workplace. Maybe because this place is where I met my wife... got married...so called a "Ciba Marriage". This definitely adds to the emotional attachment I have with the company. Other than this, the culture, the environment, and the people especially, were all nice and warm. You can really feel that you belong to a "happy family". sad to say... It's definitely not easy to be able to "tumble" across such a nice working environment.

Actually both my wife and I knew all along that this day will come, where we will work in separate offices. Perhaps I am still living in a dream hoping that how nice if there would be a "perfect" place, where you meet nice people, appreciative bosses and nice environment, with great career advancement and best part, your wife is there. That's probably not the reality.

So too bad... there are always times where we have to get out of our comfort zone and do something challenging. I guess this time has come for me.

Confident, Prepared, and Excited to face these challenges! Wish me luck! - Ant

No comments: