Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 22, 2008

This Min - Sleepy... Next Min - awake and SURPRISED

a usual morning starts with a "Yawn"... !

7.30am: " wake up baby... time to wake up!!!." said my wife.
7.30am: " okie baby...yawnnnn..." Reply from me.
7.35am: As usual... drag myself to the toilet for my shower.
7.45am: As I opened the Toilet door, found my Wife standing outside the door with a cake and went: "Happy birthday day to you, happy birthday to you.........." followed by a KISS !
7.46am: So awake and surprised!!! "heeheeheeheeheehee.... THANK YOU BABY !!! "

What a pleasant surprise and a day to wake up to !!!

It's my birthday again... how time flies! My wife kept telling me... nothing planned, no big party know... Actually, I have got this pleasant surprise in the morning and all I wanted for the rest of the day is to just spend time with my wife. That's all that matters isnt it? Spending time with your loved one is all that matters!

Thank you baby! I had a wonderful surprise, a sumptuous, delicious dinner, a nice libra cup as a token (waiting patiently for my HP present), a lovely card, and most importantly I had my wife's company. :) There is nothing more I could ever ask for!

No comments: