Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 9, 2009

25 randomness about me - jan

Tagged from KW.... here you go! I think you already know many of them :)

1) I luuurvvvve my hubby.
2) My favourite foods are chocolates, ice cream and anything jap (well, almost anything).
3) I like playing all sorts of puzzle games.
4) I feel really proud of Babybeans.
5) I hate getting dirty.
6) I may become jobless sometime this year.
7) I hate it when things are not fair.
8) I love going for holidays.
9) I am vain but usually too lazy.
10) I like to sleep but hate that I am such a light sleeper.
11) I would like to be more creative.
12) I am addicted to Facebook.
13) I am a kaypoh.
14) I love animals.
15) I am an (English) TV freak.
16) I am usually too thrifty.
17) I love bags and have too many!
18) I like anything pink.
19) I have a sweet tooth.
20) I am easily contented.
21) I have a huge family, more than 100 immediate relatives
22) I keep Class 95 on for almost the whole day at work.
23) I am not very ambitious, liking my work is more important than climbing the career ladder.
24) I want to have our own kids to love.
25) I am more a meat person than a vege person.

No comments: