Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 20, 2009

Govt agency

I had to update a company online account with one of the government agency with certain information.

Day 1 - I did the update online
Day 2 - Officer A called and left a voice message as I was on leave
Day 3 - I was busy and did not return message yet
Day 4 - Officer A called again and asked me to email her. Officer B emailed me asking for same info
Day 5 - I emailed Officer A and Officer B. Officer A called me to clarify and said that it is acceptable
Day 6 - Officer B emailed me to say the info is not acceptable and to change it again. I told her that Officer A confirmed that it is acceptable but she still said i had to change

Day 10 - Officer C sends me a letter asking for the same info!!!!!! And asks me to email him at telephone number 6XXXXXXX!!!!

Conclusion - Each officer is in charge of a different form of communication (phone, email, letter) and they obviously do not communicate with one another!!

No comments: