Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

November 29, 2009

I want to...

1) Take up cooking, maybe even a cooking course?
2) Read, read, read (have so many books lined up on the book shelf)
3) Take up a short Photoshop course... maybe...
4) Source for more products for Babybeans
5) Go meet friends for lunch
6) Clean up the house, need to tidy up the cupboards
7) Throw away any unwanted stuff that i've accumulated over the years
8) Pull out my Pilates DVD and start Pilates again
9) Exercise
10) ....
11) ....
12) ...

And most importantly, Rest & Relax and just spend some time by myself, for myself!

Will update the list as i go along! Can't wait for 1 Feb 2010 to come (*.^)

Hmm... Ant, I'm sure you have your list as well, do one too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I can help participate with you in 1,3,5 and 7! kekekek!

kw

JAL2629 said...

Hee... ya but i scared you will be too busy for me!! :p