Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

January 3, 2010

I want to... (Ant Version)

hmm.. so jealous that my wife has got this "impending break" coming and that she has came up with this list of "want to do" during her "holiday"!

Me also have one ok! and longer! me although dont have this "holiday", I'm gonna be free from studies! finally!

1) clear my notes and books (yeah can throw oredi!)
2) clear wardrobe and clothes (give give give, throw throw throw!)
3) clear and tidy the study table!
4) file my pile of "shit" there
5) go meet my "long lost friends"
6) read that piling books (wonder if I can even finish them!)
7) go pick up a language (hai hai hai arigato!)
8) go get another certificate (maybe some professional courses)
9) format study room PC
10) go back to golf!
11) get back to exercise routine. go swim or whatever. as long as can cut fats! better start burning!
12) oh yes. go bai shi xue yi! learn some cooking skills from my "masters"
13) ... and counting...

2 comments:

JAL2629 said...

Hee... don't be jealous dear! You have just finished your studies finally, also considered a break for you now!

So many things to do!!!

Ada said...

Congrats on completing your studies! :)