Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 1, 2010

Reflections

It's been a month since I've stopped working. Time flies but I am so NOT bored yet! Many people have been asking me what I've been doing during these time. I wonder too, time has passed so fast. Thought it was time to sit down and recall what I've been doing buy going through my previous list:

1) Take up cooking, maybe even a cooking course?
- not exactly completed but I have cooked 1 or 2 dishes so far, which is already an accomplishment for me. And busy baking the honey cornflakes for CNY, which have been a total hit :D

2) Read, read, read (have so many books lined up on the book shelf)
- only completed 2 books, definitely should read more!

3) Take up a short Photoshop course... maybe...
- Not yet, maybe taking up Jap with hubby

4) Source for more products for Babybeans
- hmmm.... not so successful in this.

5) Go meet friends for lunch
- DONE, more to come!

6) Clean up the house, need to tidy up the cupboards
- DONE! But can do more!

7) Throw away any unwanted stuff that i've accumulated over the years
- DONE! But can do more!

8) Pull out my Pilates DVD and start Pilates again - Not yet

9) Exercise - Not really.... WHOOPS!!!

Well, plus many gatherings during the CNY season; surfing the net and playing computer games; meeting a colleague from Australia; going to mum's place for lunch and chatting with her a lot more; shopping with a friend during a weekday afternoon and loving the emptiness of the shopping centre; going to the temple for prayers; attending my cousin's wedding dinner....

Looking forward to the months ahead! Woo Hoo!!

3 comments:

Your hubby said...

hee:D my wife so happy !! Better start exercising !! if not later woo-hoo !! :P

JAL2629 said...

Ya I feel so guilty that I'm cycling right now and replying u from my iPod touch! And sweating like a pig!

your hubby said...

hee:D good good... go go go.. :)