Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 8, 2005

4 October 2005 - My birthday

It's the time of the year again where I grow yet another year older Hee... not that I'm that old though I usually look foward to my birthdays but not so much this year though. Prob feeling quite tired and drained from all the wedding / house stuff that has been keeping us so busy for the past year, and of cos work. My poor hubby has been trying so hard to cheer me up. Thankfully he is always here for me, despite his own busy schedule, else I would be feeling a lot worse...

Had to work on my birthday since 1 have to prepare for the next 3 consecutive days of training. My hubby was acting all mysterious by taking half day afternoon off and not telling me where he was going.I was just told to meet him at our home after work.

When i opened the door, i saw a trail of rose petals on the floor, which led me to a bouquet of roses,my bday present and finally to my hubby, holding a bday cake for me It was such a nice surprise that he has gone through all these trouble for me! Following which he cooked our dinner and we had it by the candlelight... accompanied by soft music in the background... it was so so sweet... can't imagine a nicer way to spend my bday with my hubby...just want to spend some quality time togerther...

Time has really flown by... it's been exactly one year since my hubby has proposed and in another 7 months, we will have our customary wedding, move in to our new home and start our life together.. can't wait!!! - Jan

No comments: