Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 21, 2005

My Birthday

BD again...! our birthday this year were quite "refrained" in a way or another. Without the convenience of a car, we are bound to limited resources and stuff that we could do... hee . fortunately, we still managed to have an enjoyable one...

my day started with a CD that I've been eyeing for ages. That's a Buble "Home" CD. First thing in the morning, my wife rang me and asked me to go over to collect my first present... hee . And the result of that was, I had my CD going on over and over for the rest of the day... . After we knocked off, we went to Prego for a dinner at Raffles City. As we were slightly early for our reservation, we decided to sit at the burger king for a drink. There was where I get to receive my second present of the day. Guess what! It's a DVD that is very hard to find now in town or even overseas. "Houston, we have a problem"! hee... It's a collector's edition APOLLO 13!!! I've been searching for the longest time to lay my hands on it... but always empty handed. So after "admiring" the DVD for a while, we went for our dinner. I must say, the place was great. Service was good, food was great (small serving but extremely filling). And it's pretty expensive huh. Though we didn't get a very nice corner seat after my wife instructed them to give one during reservation , we still had a wonderful dinner together... and most importantly, had a great time just the two of us... . And of course, my third present of the day! it's an experience I wanted to try so much. 2 Gold Class GV tickets!!! Seats that are said to be extremely comfortable. not only that...to complement to your enjoyment, they provide tibits and stuff for FREE! hee. actually it's inclusive in the ticket liao la... anyway, It's going to be very useful. hee "Harry Porter" is just round the corner... hehe

After our dinner, we went to a Menotti for a drink. wow...though the place a little noisy... but they sure have great deserts and stuff... that's were we spend the rest of our night... indulge in a world of sweet stuff...

So this year BD over liao... got to wait for next year again... that means by then I will be one year older again... - Ant

No comments: