Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 19, 2007

Finally a breather !

Finally my exams are OVER !!! I'm so glad that it's now over. It was really a taxing month for me this december. Having to study real hard for my exams, and to handle the outsourcing matters regarding my job.

my studies these days are really getting very heavy. the exams were really challenging. though I have taken the exams, I totally have no clue or confidence in guessing how good or bad I did in the exams. In my past exams, I can always gauge how well or bad. But now on the third year, it's really no longer the same. no choice la, just got to put in more effort to finish up the 6 modules and one final project that I have left with. How I wish it could be faster, but it's just that much I can handle at one time...

As for my job; Finally the whole outsourcing saga in my company has ended and I'm now a new employee with Unisys as of 1st Dec. Kind of sad though. but what to do... that's life in the IT. just got to live with it and explore further... :) But I'm glad that now things are settled and moving with the transition matters. At least now I know where I am. the next challenge now is where I will be going... mm... another big headache.

Been so stressful recently with my studies and job, didnt really spend some quality time with my baby... so happy that things are over and can really go "par tuo" with my wife. havent been "par tuoing" for some time due to my studies... now I'm just going to spend all my time with my dear wife... ;)

right after my last paper on 14th Dec, we had a family gathering at a chalet. it was really fun-filled and relaxing. free from worries, free from exams... ha ha... feeling so carefree that we did almost all kind of sports available there... hee :D we were saying we will have another one next year... :)

It was really nice to be able to spend time with family. both of us were always thinking, why are we always so busy...??? spending time with love ones really makes one appreciative of the people around you - Ant

No comments: