Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

December 22, 2007

Love is a once in a lifetime deam come true...

Margaret and Haresh's ROM - 18 December 2007

It's been about 12 years plus since they got together. I'm sure I share the same sentiments as many when i say how truly happy I am for them! They have been through so much and they really deserve this happy marriage together.

It was a beautiful and romantic ceremony.... so sweet... I'm sure many had tears in their eyes! I really wish them a blissful marriage and that their love for each other will last for all eternity!

I realised that we didn't manage to get a pic of the 4 of us at Sue's, KW's or my wedding! Glad we managed to take one here!

2 comments:

C for Cat said...

yay, finally got one four of us together...

but but but got one very extra face there. kekeke

JAL2629 said...

Hee... never mind lah. Extra decoration loh :p