Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

August 15, 2008

Free man x 2 weeks !!!

Been stuggling for months for my job... err... jobs and then exams... Stuggling has always been not easy. Lucky my baby is always there for me... :) This term only taking one module... but yet it still seem that there were so much to study. Maybe because it's one of the toughest module ever.

Finally over... tough paper. : Nevertheless, getting it over and done with feels so good. The rest... up to fate! Now I get to have this miserable "short" break. And it's time to enjoy... :) and perhaps time to tidy up my mess that has been lying there since.

This term saw some of my course mates finished all examable modules. How nice when the time comes for me. One more term to go !!! And I will be free from exams !!! I wonder when the day I graduate, will I be "lost" somehow... ? hmm...

Got this small little encouragement from baby just before I leave for exam... hee :D

No comments: