Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 24, 2009

We love Sundays!

Did you bring your books today?
No we lost them on the way.
What a tragic incident.
Thank you for the compliment.
Nonsense! We've got lots to do.
Catch the sun and paint it blue.
Geography, Biology.
We don't like that, let us be.
I don't know what's wrong with you!
We've got lots of other things to do!

We don't believe in school days.
We want more Sundays!
We don't believe in school days.
Sundays are fun days!
Cos everybody knows,
That little smurfs are clever!
"Wee Wee Wee"
We don't believe in school days.
Not now or ever!!

*Damn... the song is STUCK in my head!

10 comments:

C for Cat said...

damn, it's stuck in mine too!!!!

JAL2629 said...

Hahahahahaha :p

Anonymous said...

I only recall the first portion of the song, but not the second. It's been almost 2 decades since I last heard it.

Are the tapes still being sold nowadays?

JAL2629 said...

It's that you sis?

Can't find the tapes or CDs anymore :(

Matt Jones said...

I just got a copy of this song and I discovered they changed the lyrics on a later release! It now goes, "We all believe in schooldays, we don't need Sundays." I am not kidding! I wonder who made this change!

JAL2629 said...

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got to be kidding!!!

Cel said...

Where can get a copy of that song? I miss it so much. The original, I mean.

JAL2629 said...

Wish I had a copy too!

feng jian xun said...

Drawing lessons are great fun
Nothing new under the sun
School will close at 4 today
We will not be in your way
How about some poetry
No that's not our cup of tea
Listen to me hold your tongue
????

I don't know what I should do
Just go away we don't need you

Unknown said...

Is that lesson two or one.. .(the last line in? ??0)