Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 23, 2009

Our 3rd Wedding anniversary - 21 May 09

We went for a simple but yummy dinner at Si Chuan Dou Hua (UOB Building 60th floor). We tried the UOB's Chef's Creation menu and it was good! Made of 7 small dishes - Cold Dish (with a yummy "Golden Coin" that we had no idea what it was made up of), Shark's Fin Soup, Lobster, Chicken, Vege, Noodle and Dessert. Though a little pricey, but definitely worth it. Highly recommended :)

The dessert was "Tang Yuan" but I asked to change mine to Mango Pudding. And I guess since it was the chef's creation menu, it came complete with the dry ice effect. Nice!


And of course, my dear super sweet hubby surprised me with.....

Yes! My own laptop! Something I've been wanting for a long time but always felt no need to spend on one! He knows that i would never buy one on my own, especially since my job is not stable... Hee, THANKS! my dear!!!

No comments: