Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 11, 2010

A young boy's hope

My nephew : Grandma, how old are you?
My mum : I am 67 years old.
My nephew : I hope you will live till 97 years old.
My mum : Why?
My nephew : Cos I want to have baby when I am 30 years old
My mum : You will be married by 30 years old?
My nephew : Yes, cos I will have girlfriend when I am 25 years old
My mum : Oh, but I may not be able to live till so old.
My nephew : I hope that you will, then you can have great grand children!

For those of you who do not know, my nephew just turned 7 years old two months ago :p

And the above conversation took place entirely in Cantonese...

2 comments:

E said...

sooooo cute! n his cantonese is much better than mine!

JAL2629 said...

Hahaha... He was brought up by my parents, so Cantonese is practically his first language.