Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

February 3, 2010

No i am not a tai tai

For the past few days, I have received smses from friends asking me how I am enjoying my life as a tai tai.

Actually I am no tai tai, I'm beginning to feel more like an auntie instead! I have made 3 trips to NTUC in the last 3 days, have done so much packing and throwing things at home (manically re-arranging things), and have put the kitchen to better use than just boiling water... and actually feeling quite satisfied doing all these!

And just because I received a package, it doesn't mean I can go round enjoying high teas and jetting off for holidays either... get it?

5 comments:

hubby said...

maybe you should just stop working.. until you are bored with staying at home.. :) how about that :) hee (L)

E said...

some pple r v shallow...not easy to manage a home actually.

read this blog for inspiration. she was a news reader and stopped for a year and just started work again. during the break, she cook/gardens/etc etc. go read her older entries about a year back. v fun n good read :)))

enjoy ur home to the fullest!

E said...

opps..missed out the link. here goes!

http://adrenalynne.blogspot.com/

JAL2629 said...

Thanks E, will check out the blog :) It is not easy indeed!

JAL2629 said...

Yes dear! Will gladly stop working for now! Just wonder how long it will take for me to get bored and want to go back to work... 3months?