Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 9, 2010

Cookie press

Mum has been encouraging me to try baking butter cookies as she says it's very easy.

So I was surfing the net for recipes and most of them indicated that it is easier to use a cookie press. I liked how much faster and easier it seemed. But not wanting to invest in one, I was all prepared to use the traditional single cookie cutter.

I was so excited and impressed when i realised mum had one (a bit more antique looking of course)! I thought this was a recent invention. Little did I know that this was what mum used to use more than 20 years ago!

Ok, now i really feel "sua ku"!

2 comments:

ADL said...

Try baking a cake next. :)

JAL2629 said...

I think that's tough. Will try different types of cookies first :)