Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 6, 2010

Cooking is about "agaration"

Whenever you ask people (who cook) for recipes, they will always give you the estimated ingredients - a little ginger, some oyster sauce, add a pinch of salt...

Further proven to me when my mum and KW both asked how i marinated the chicken wings. I gave them the ingredients. And neither of them asked me how much of each ingredient to put :p

Will I reach that stage? Maybe in 10 years!

6 comments:

C for Cat said...

i didnt realised i didnt ask!! hahah!

JAL2629 said...

No you didnt! Hahahhaha :)

Ada said...

If u continue to cook regularly, u'd reacg that stage in a couple of years' time. :)

JAL2629 said...

I doubt I will be cooking regularly, unless I have the luxury of staying home and not working!

Your hubby said...

I pretend I didnt see your last posting... hee :D :P

JAL2629 said...

Hee!! Let me echo what my cousin said to her hubby when she asked him to work hard so that she can be a housewife - " Jia you! Jia you!"