Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

June 5, 2010

Jap - update

We've completed our 7th Jap lesson today. And for the first time, I was totally lost in the middle of the lesson. I could not follow what the teacher was saying. And for the first time, I wonder if I dare to move on to take the next level.

Otherwise, it has definitely been enjoyable. And so proud of myself when i can read some of the jap words myself! What an achievement!

BUT still a looooong way to go. さようなら for now!

5 comments:

C for Cat said...

gambate!!!

JAL2629 said...

We will! Thanks!! :)

ADL said...

Congrats... must practise daily with Anthony so u won't forget what u have learnt.

JAL2629 said...

Thanks! We do test each other all the time. Helps to learn faster :)

JF said...

happy learning!:)