Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 21, 2011

5 years and counting!!

Happy anniversary to my dearest hubby!!

5 years ago, we celebrated our love in front of my friends and relatives. Today, we celebrate our precious baby's full month!

Thank you for being such a wonderful husband all these years. And most importantly, for being a great father too! Thank you for taking such great care of me and baby these past few weeks, for running around to settle all the logistics, for being my emotional support and mostly, for being such a hands-on daddy!! Not many dads will bathe the baby, change their diaper, pat and carry them to sleep and feed them. But you've done it all! Simply because you want to do it and I love you even more for it!

I can't wait to spend many many more years with you and our son! Happy Happy Anniversary!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

ADL said...

Congratz! A great couple indeed! You will have many more happy years ahead, made even more exciting together with Aiden!

JAL2629 said...

Thanks sis!