Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

May 3, 2011

Our precious miracle

After a long journey, our little precious miracle has been born!

Our son, Aiden Lim, was born on 26 April at 459pm. Weighing in at 3.22kg and measuring 51cm in length, we are truly thankful for this healthy little baby!!

No doubt this 4 year journey has had much more downs than ups, and as predicted in every book and prophesised by every family member and friend, all was forgotten the second the doctor put him on my chest, goo, blood and all! Our son!! How can you not forgive the wet eyes and the tears at such a poignant moment?




After being weighed and measured, Aiden was placed under the warmer, fast asleep. Less than an hour after birth, as my hubby was busy with the paperwork and I was still recuperating, I looked over and saw him lying there quietly, with both his eyes wide open :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: