Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 30, 2008

Look Chub

I was so happy to find my favourite Thai dessert - Look Chub in a Thai restaurant in Parkway Parade, purely by accident! Even though it was so much more expensive here, I happily paid $3 for it even though there were only 10 pieces in the box.

But i was quite disappointed when i tried it. It's not as yummy as the ones in Bangkok and not as fresh.

Now I'm salivating over the ones in Bangkok again. The box below only costs me 20Baht (about $0.80) last year. I even remembered paying only 1Baht each during my trip in 1999.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are the super-sweet things made of greenbean paste (or something like that) is it?

JAL2629 said...

Yes yes! That's the one! Not really super sweet but it's with green paste inside :)