Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 24, 2008

Just cannot sit still

Over the years I've realised that I have a relatively short attention span and just cannot sit still.

I fidget a lot in the cinema, always changing position.
When I am doing work, i like to take short breaks in between
Take a snack, check my personal mail, play with facebook, blog....

Then i will feel guilty and quickly get back to what i'm doing.

Like right now!
Better get back to work!

That's just me i guess - jan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya.. that's my baby ! :D hee :D

C for Cat said...

keke, sounds like tristan, cannot sit still!
how are u feeling?

JAL2629 said...

Ya ya, laugh at me lah the 2 of you! At least I admit it :p

Better liao, thanks! Though immune system still a bit low i think, but definitely better :D