Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 19, 2008

Veri Busysss months ahead !

A look into our schedule for the months ahead... sweat sweat !
 
gonna go crazy liao I think...
 
For my wife... work has been increasing heavy these days... now with her colleague and boss flying so often, it's as good as one person covering the whole operations. To add to the "Challenge", the coming months are usually the busiest months of the year...
 
For me... work has been manageable... it's my school stuff again that is causing my stress level to shoot up... soooo many projects/assgs to complete... exams nearing preparation havent start...  sigh...
 
besides these, our personal commitments also there... sometimes really quite hard to juggle man...
 
Well always hopeful... always having something to look forward to...
our new target: Going for Self-Drive holiday in Tasmania !!! hee :D
 
the thought of that, makes all stress and worries go away... :D
 

No comments: