Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 17, 2007

Ah Heng is with me !!!

Yesterday went for my long pending IPPT for the year 06 to 07. I actually went with the intention of failing the IPPT and go for RT eventually. But I guess I was lucky when I was at the Chin-up station... managed to pull 5 chin-up (although 2 were done with my arms not fully straightened :D) Luckily the PTI "blan chan", else my 2 chin-up considered no count. So with the most terrifying station cleared, all the rest of the static stations not much of a problem. When it comes to 2.4km run, weather wasnt really good. Waited from 6pm to almost 7pm for the rain to stop, and the PTI not wanting to spoil our mood, decided to go ahead with the test despite Cat1 status (bad weather status). So again heng for the 2nd time, else wasted my effort on the static stations. Went for the run, and heng heng pass the 2.4km. So... got another year to play with or get downgrade before my next window closes again in year 08.

P/s: guess what. pass with incentive some more!! hee :D - Ant

No comments: