Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 4, 2007

Not another number added to my age!

It's that time of the year again, when you think back - Hey I used to look forward to my birthdays! Now i only start to feel old... Not another number added to my age! Welcome to the club!



My hubby bought my current favourite drink for me. The avacado drink you say? Yup that's the one! "Nuahed" at home most of the day till we went out to Spizza for dinner. Close your eyes, my hubby said, and imagine eating this pizza while in Venice... mmmmm.....


He remembered that I asked for Lana Cake for my birthday many months back. Yummy! Still one of the best around.... chocolatey but light and soft, not too heavy.. just nice!

It was a simple dinner and a simple day. But all that matters is spending the day with the one I love most, not just on my birthday, but every day for the rest of our lives together - jan

No comments: