Lilypie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

October 21, 2007

Yeah It's BD again - Part 2 - Presents

TRANSFORMERS !!! I also HAVE !!! It's one of my BD presents... for fun though !!

Still remember when I was young, I'm always punctual at the TV front waiting for the all time favourite cartoon "Transformers". When the movie came, I was thrilled to be able to watch this on big screen man... !!! Though it's may not be the best movie, but it certainly brought me back to my childhood days... :D And now I have a Transformer toy!!! ha ha :D

Transform !!! chi chi cho cho cho....!

Best part: My wife knows me best... although the Transformer DVD not out yet, my wife gave me a self-made "Voucher" for me to redeem the DVD when it's due to release in Nov 07. hee hee :D :D

No comments: